Introduction to Indy Medical Supplies LLC
Welcome to Indy Medical Supplies LLC
Indy Medical Supplies LLC is in it's sixth year of operation. We specialize in Technologically advanced products that are focused on your safety and satisfaction. We are available for consultation about our products 24 hours and 7 days a week! firstname.lastname@example.org will get you the answers that you need or you can phone at: 317 431-7345. We are here to serve you with all of your medical and safety needs. Your Requirements are our Mission.
Sanosil Halo Fogger
|Click to enlarge image(s)|
Keeping the environment safe from infectious microbes.
- The Sanosil Halo Fogger is an amazing new delivery technology designed to supplement infection prevention measures, like manual cleaning with safe and powerful surface disinfection. At the push of a button, the Halo dispenses a dry mist of Sanosil S010 and reaches every nook and crevice to prevent cross-contamination from use of sponges. Works on all hard surfaces.
- The Sanosil Halo Fogger is EPA Registered under #84256-1. Kill 99.99% of bacteria, viruses, mold and fungi to include MRSA, H1N1, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, ALL FORMS, H5N1 Influenza A/Bird flu, Hepatitis, HIV, Streptococcus, Staphylococcus, Rhinovirus, E.Coli, Salmonella an over 260 tested infectious arrays
- No wipe, no rinse, no labor, no cross contamination. A 2000 Cu Ft room can be disinfected in under 20 minutes. Treat up to 10,000 Cu Ft with one machine in one session, depending on kill time and severity. It also kills microbes on curtains and carpeting which saves you money! Uses standard outlet
CALL TOLL FREE: 866-744-9013, 317 431-7345
- The Sanosil S010 disinfectant also approved for use in the Halo Fogger and is EPA registered under #84526-1. Kills 99.99% of bacteria, viruses, mold, fungi, to include MRSA, H1N1, H5N1, Rhinovirus, C-Diff, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, HIV, Influenza, Streptococcus and much more. Uses dryer outlet 220V.
- Facility Name: Contact Sampler: Infection Prevention Coordinator University of Vermont.