Imogen One G3 is the next generation Portable Oxygen Concentrator
Next generation POC – at only 4.8 pounds its 30% lighter than G2 and its truly easy to carry
- 4.8 pounds
- Settings 1-4 (840 ml/min)
- 4 hour battery time on setting 2
- 8 hour battery life w/ 24 cell
- 39 dBA @ setting 2 (very quiet)
- 24/7 – 30,000 hour service
- Externally mounted interchangeable batteries extend service life
- Unique replaceable sieve beds (patent pending) fosters field changes versus repair shop burden
- Data download capability (Inogen exclusive) aids troubleshooting and compliance analysis
–0.12 cm/H2O negative pressure to detect a breath
–Sensitivity is sensitive enough to detect breaths during sleep.
–40 BPM maximum allowed breathing rate
–40 BPM max prevents inconsistencies due to pneumatic noise after a bolus.
- Product Rate
–There as a fixed volume delivery per minute independent of breathing rate
- Bolus Volume
–The conserver is tuned to deliver proper volume with output filter and cannula in place.
–Lack of output filter or cannula will increase bolus volume and decrease oxygen concentration.